Elegant Victorian Class in the Heart of Taylors Lakes
House - Property ID: 927883
Sold for $650,000
- Rumpus Room
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
Set in a highly desirable location, this delightful Victorian inspired home mixes classic features with the ease of modern day living.
* Period features and high ceilings throughout.
* 3 large fitted bedrooms (master with en suite and walk-in wardrobe).
* Spacious formal lounge room upon entry.
* Open plan tiled meals area adjoining the neat, light-filled kitchen.
* Large rumpus room with access to the backyard.
* Bright central bathroom.
* Private pergola area with a large backyard.
* Land size approximately 698 m2.
* Double garage with rear access into the backyard.
Sale includes: Evaporative cooling, ducted heating, alarm system, spa bath, dishwasher, awnings, garden shed, cubby house and many other quality fixtures and fittings.
Within walking distance to Taylors Lakes Primary & Secondary schools, Watergardens Shopping Centre and public transport there is a reason why properties rarely become available in this pocket of Taylors Lakes. Make the most out of this outstanding opportunity!